Rolf Hicker Animal, Nature Travel Photography Sunset Pictures Christmas Pictures Golf Pictures Fall Pictures Eagle Pictures Background Pictures Whale Pictures Vacation Spots Animal Pictures New Zealand Pictures Polar Bear Pictures Alaska Pictures Dolphin Pictures

Photo: Hiking Trails

One of the many hiking trails in Ontario is the Bruce Trail which takes hikers along the Niagara Escarpment.

One of the most prominent hiking trails of Ontario, Canada, is the Bruce Trail. The Bruce Trail is the longest trail in Canada which provides access to the Niagara Escarpment, a unique reserve which has been set aside as a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve. The Niagara Escarpment runs from Beamsville in southern Ontario, where it overlooks the Niagara River to Wiarton in the north where it's displayed as White Cliffs. The Niagara Escarpment is 725 kilometres long and supports a diverse ecosystem, full of a variety of flora and fauna species. The Bruce Trail Association is the steward and caretaker of 49% of the Niagara Escarpment and is actively seeking to caretake for the remaining 51%. Hiking Trails under the management of the conservation conscious Bruce Trail Association, mean that future generations will be able to enjoy natural wonders such as the Niagara Escarpment.


Hiking Trails

Photo: 
Hiking Trails

Products available for this picture

shoppingcart

Stock Photo License

I offer fair prices for my rights managed stock photos starting at $US 89.90

Request Photo License

Pictures from photo gallery "All Pictures"

Stock Photo
Hiking Trails
One of the many hiking trails in Ontario is the Bruce Trail which takes hikers along the Niagara Escarpment.
Photographer
Rolf Hicker
Stock Photo ID
T2035 - Hiking Trails

Comments from our visitors!


Copyright © 2015 - Animal, Nature & Travel Stock Photography / All rights reserved - Hiking Trails - Unauthorized use of any images or footage from this site is prohibited by international copyright laws. Privacy Policy: privacy policies
back to top


rss feed