Photo: Grizzly Bear Cubs Playing

A couple of cute Grizzly Bear cubs playing contently with each other in British Columbia, Canada.

More photo information



Photo: 
Grizzly Bear Cubs Playing
Photo of two Grizzly Bear Cubs playing in the dirt in British Columbia, Canada.
favs

Pictures from photo gallery: "Bear Pictures"


The scientific name for a Grizzly Bear is Ursus arctos horribilis. Grizzly Bear Cubs stay with their mother for up to approximately 2 years learning to hunt and often playing and play fighting with their siblings.Unfortunately, due to a decline in population, the Grizzly Bear has been listed as endangered except in Alaska.Approximately 75% of Grizzly Bear populations consume plants as the sole component in their diet. The remaining 25% eat insects, rodents, and abandoned kills by other predators.

This picture is part of the photo album "Bear Pictures" - there are more beautiful images waiting for you.

Technical Information for this photo:

I photographed this photo with the digital SLR camera model Canon EOS D60, aperture of f/5.6, exposure time of 1/250 sec. on ISO 200, as always I used a original Canon Lens, the focus lenght for this picture was .

Photo:
Grizzly Bear Cubs Playing
Scientific Name:
Photographer:
Rolf Hicker Photography
Picture ID:
crw_7247

Quicklinks to photo galleries "pictures of..."

Back to top of photo page.

Vancouver Island
British Columbia

Visit Rolf Hicker at his Bed & Breakfast and join his
photo tours on Vancouver Island, photograph grizzly bears, killer whales, humpback whales, dolphins
and other wildlife


Lightbox Login

Rolf Hicker Facebook Rolf Hicker Googleplus
Pictures of...Popular
Pictures of... Countries
Pictures of... Animals
Pictures of... Themes

Copyright © 2015 - Animal, Nature & Travel Stock Photography / All rights reserved - Grizzly Bear Cubs Playing - Unauthorized use of any images or footage from this site is prohibited by international copyright laws. Privacy Policy: privacy policies